Tuesday, April 21, 2015

All Addy, All the Time

Two and a half days in Chicago with Addy and her parents. She was a little shy at the beginning, but, hey! some new play friends were in her house.  
What is a girl to do?  Climb up on the bed and get acquainted, of course.

Yes, this monkey barrel fits on this foot...
 

 ...and this pink cup fits on this foot...

...et voila!  We have Chicago snow shoes!

I don't care much for the fashion, though.
 

Eating is such a burden when a girl just wants to play.
 

 Unloading the dishwasher counts as play, right?

So many books to read, so little time with Grandpa.

 Come on now, Grandpa! No slacking! Feel the burn! Lean into the stretch!

Special delivery for Grandma.

  Queen of the hill at the mall play place.

Checking out traffic through the play place porthole, like any good pirate would.

Stylin' at home!

Bedtime stories with Dad and Mom.

We're going to see monkeys! Oo, oo, ah, ah!

Real Chicago family, real Chicago skyline.

A girl gets tuckered out talking to the animals

Hey, get that camera out of here!

Now give me the camera, I'd like to take a picture.

Hey look at this neat hole!

I think I can fit in it.

Maybe if I chew the hole bigger.

I'll just take a short break on Grandpa.  He's pretty warm...

A soft Grandpa and a soft blankie when waking up in the morning.  Can life get any better?
No, I submit it cannot.



No comments:

Post a Comment