Saturday, July 27, 2013

Out of Chaos, Blogs

We arrived back in Utah this week.

Although we managed to get out of town unmugged, we are not entirely unscathed by the moving process.

Given the trauma of ending jobs, and moving, and moving our kids, and saying goodbye to wonderful friends, and touring the country, and starting a new job, we have a touch of PTSD and a plethora of chaos.

But I finally found the cable needed to download from my camera, and discovered a few minutes to collect my thoughts.

I'll be posting up pieces of the last 10 weeks in a jumble of blogs that may not be entirely chronologically nor thematically in order.

There is a youth conference, and EPIC! road trip, farewell parties, welcome home parties, packing moving, family reunions, etc.  
Yes, I like order.

But if Philly has taught me anything, it is that order may not be the highest virtue.

So don't try to make sense of the order of the next blogs.  Just keep your arms and legs safely inside the vehicle and join me in embracing your inner chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment